Networks are an economic, but also an emotional core of trade fairs like ALUMINIUM. With the free matchmaking tool, networking between exhibitors, visitors and customers becomes child's play.
Matchmaking: Best connections
Would you like individual contact suggestions tailored to your interests during the trade fair? Would you like to take part in meetings with potential partners in an exclusive matchmaking lounge via chat? Or even follow top-class lectures in a livestream? ALUMINIUM 2022 offers visitors and exhibitors the perfect tool for this.
- Step 1: Once you have registered for the show as a visitor or exhibitor, you will receive a link that gives you access to your profile.
- Step 2: Now you can update your profile so that you can be found by other participants. Contact details will, of course, only be passed on to confirmed interlocutors.
- Step 3: You can now use the matchmaking tool to search for exciting contacts – for example, by job title, company name or company type. In addition, the system automatically suggests contacts that match your interests.
- Step 4: You receive or send invitations to your contacts yourself and arrange meetings at the trade show booths or even in the matchmaking lounge.
- Step 5: Supported by a pdf schedule and reminder SMS, you always have an overview of your appointments – and can be sure not to miss any.
Here is a video tutorial on the matchmaking tool.