As the aluminium industry strives for a more sustainable future, the Greener Aluminium Online Summit will investigate how far along we really are on the path to decarbonisation and if we’re going in the right direction. ALUMINIUM readers will receive a 20 % discount on the participation fees.
Bringing together aluminium manufacturers and environmental solutions providers from 2-3 June, the Summit will present the main issues, investments, technologies, and best practice examples from across the supply chain.
- The reliability of renewable energies
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- The LME’s Sustainability Strategy
- The work of the Aluminium Stewardship Initiative
- Sustainability targets – achievable or out of reach?
- Outlining guidelines for decarbonisation
Alongside the two-day conference and virtual exhibition, participants will also be invited to join live discussions and will have the opportunity to network with new contacts, arrange video meetings and exchange resources and information.
With the promotional code "ALUMINIUMSHOW" you will receive a 20% discount on the participation fees when registering.
Further information and programme: https://aluminiumtoday.com/greener-aluminium